The Kershaw Scallion ($39.57) is a small, well-built stainless steel pocket knife that makes a great every-day carry. A good friend of mine gave me this knife as a gift a couple of years ago and I have carried it with me on a daily basis ever since. Its even got my nickname laser engraved on it (thanks Cummings)!
What I Like About It:
- Its easy to open with a flick of the thumb.. pretty cool when you need to use it quickly.
- The combo serrated/traditional blade makes it versatile for various tasks.
- The build-quality is obviously top-notch…it feels awesome in your hand – like a tool that will probably last a lifetime.
- The built-in clip is sturdy and perfect for attaching to your pants pocket..
- The low-profile design makes it a perfect pocket knife.. its there when you need it otherwise you dont really feel like its weighing you down.