The Schrade Ti Tool ($22.38 on Amazon) is a sweet little multi-tool for your keychain.. Sure, you’ll mostly use it to open beer bottles, but you never know when its other features could save the day. The aerospace-grade titanium construction means its stronger than steel and so light that you will barely know its in your pocket. The seatbelt cutter is great for cutting rope, wires, paracord, etc.. and its designed so that you wont accidently cut yourself on its super-sharp blade.
Schrade Ti Tool Features:
- Bottle Opener
- Flat Head Screw Driver
- Pry Tip
- Scraper End
- Wrench Driver that Accommodates 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″
- Lanyard or keychain Hole
- Anti-Scratch Stonewash Finish
The Kershaw Scallion ($39.57) is a small, well-built stainless steel pocket knife that makes a great every-day carry. A good friend of mine gave me this knife as a gift a couple of years ago and I have carried it with me on a daily basis ever since. Its even got my nickname laser engraved on it (thanks Cummings)!
What I Like About It:
- Its easy to open with a flick of the thumb.. pretty cool when you need to use it quickly.
- The combo serrated/traditional blade makes it versatile for various tasks.
- The build-quality is obviously top-notch…it feels awesome in your hand – like a tool that will probably last a lifetime.
- The built-in clip is sturdy and perfect for attaching to your pants pocket..
- The low-profile design makes it a perfect pocket knife.. its there when you need it otherwise you dont really feel like its weighing you down.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS BEHIND!
With just a little bit of planning and preparation, you’ll can be ready to evacuate your home AND take your furry friends along in the event of a disaster.
Here’s our list of essential items to stock for your dog or cat. Pack and store these items together in a secure, dry area like your garage. When disaster strikes you can just grab the crate, the pets and bug out! We’ve also taken the time to recommend some quality products for most list items.